- Developing a pitch deck used for investor and media outreach throughout the campaign
- Managing Digitzs social media accounts
- Handling investor outreach across multiple platforms and coordinating meetings between investors and the Digitzs team
- Designing and developing landing pages for driving investor, media and general traffic
- Writing scripts and storyboards for videos specific to investors and the media
- Creating and distributing press releases to targeted media lists, pitching stories to journalists and securing media coverage
- Designing web pages, branded headers, press inserts and other graphics
Topics covered will include:
...and more! This is a session you don't want to miss!
December 5, 2016 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM EST
Roy Morejon brings over 20 years experience in delivering integrated marketing services for B2B and B2C clients, helping transform companies by increasing online visibility and brand awareness through targeted digital marketing, corporate communications and data-driven search marketing campaigns. He is an expert at digital strategy, analytics, search engine marketing and crowdfunding. As a trusted advisor to dozens of global startups, Roy is a key player in the local Charlotte marketing community, serving as co-founder of the Digital Marketing Association, regional chair for the Business Marketing Association and founder of North Carolina Businesses for Social Responsibility.